Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a showroom I can visit?
Yes we do! By appointment only. Please contact Kim (Western Suburbs) on 0437 761 149 or Kevin (Eastern Suburbs) on 0413 877 897. If you are from outside Victoria, contact the office on 03 9314 1422.
What is the minimum order requirements?
- New customers are required to pay first orders by credit or debit card only. Once your first order payment has been received, you can be placed onto a 28 day account with the return of our Account Form.
- Initial minimum order must be equal to $750 pre-GST.
- Subsequent orders must be a minimum of $500 pre-GST.
- Christmas must be placed separately as stock arrives late September and must reach the relevant minimum order amount. To avoid disappointment, we recommend ordering Christmas as early as possible as we release Christmas early in the year.
Sales Stock Order and Backorders
- Sale stock orders and backorders must equal $300 pre-GST.
- Sale stock orders are required to be paid via credit card.
Christmas stock delivery
- Order before 9th of March - stock will be delivered from the 24th of September to the 9th of October. Stock is guaranteed.
- Order between 10th of March – 30th of June – Stock will be delivered from the 10th of October – 15th of October. Stock is not guaranteed but it is likely that the order will be filled in full. Normal payment terms apply.
- Order after 1st of July – Stock will be delivered from the 15th of October. Stock is not guaranteed. Orders are packed in order date, so it is likely that an order placed at this time will not be receiving all requested stock.
- Order before 9th of March, but request delivery date later than 9th of October – Stock will not be guaranteed. Orders with earlier delivery dates will receive priority for the stock – orders with late delivery dates will only receive what is still available at the time of packing!
How much will freight cost?
Freight charges are based on a percentage of your pre-GST order subtotal. Please note that for sale items, the freight will be 1.5 times the percentage quoted below.
5% - Melbourne & Geelong
8% - Adelaide, Canberra, Sydney & Victoria
12.5% - Perth, Brisbane and South East Queensland
20% - Tasmania, WA South East & QLD Coastal
30% - Darwin, Regional WA & Regional QLD
Remote area surcharges may apply*
When will my order ship?
Once your order is processed, the office will advise shipping times. Your order will be dispatched based on when majority of stock is available, and also the order minimum requriements will be taken into account.
Please note that during peak periods (when new stock has just landed, and during Trade Fair times) your order will be placed into the packing queue in date of order. You will receive an email with confirmation of an estimate time of dispatch after your order has been placed.
Orders will be packed and dispatched in date order, so we recommend ordering as soon as new products are released. This ensures that once the stock arrives into the warehouse, you will receive your order as quickly as possible.
How long will delivery take?
Orders ship from our warehouse in Melbourne via Direct Freight. Please allow up to seven working days for orders to arrive from date of dispatch.
Although we pack your order as carefully as possible, sometimes breakages and mistakes can occur. If you have any issues with your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order so that we can rectify this for you.